Hey! Your chocolate's in my peanut butter!




2 great tastes that taste great together! Although not chocolate and peanut butter...this time it's guac and hummus! The taste combo of 2010! Trader Joe's had samples of their Guacamole Hummus when I was there last week...so I quickly surveyed the ingredients and tried to make some myself. I just made this recipe up, so the measurements are a bit loose.

1 medium ripe avocado
1 can of organic garbanzo beans
1 "bunch" of cilantro
6 cloves of garlic (4 would suffice if they are large)
the juice of 1/2 lime
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons water
Sea salt - to taste
Smack My Ass and Call Me Sally hot sauce - to taste

In food processor, mince/process the garlic and cilantro. Add can of rinsed garbanzo beans. Process....Add EVOO, juice of 1/2 lime and water. Process...Salt and hot sauce to taste.

Enjoy with some tortilla chips!

Comments

Popular Posts