Curry Tuna Salad





I found this recipe on All Recipes and tweaked it a bit. My mom's approach to tuna salad has always included sweet pickle relish, chopped hard boiled eggs, Miracle Whip and salt and pepper. I thought this recipe was similar and would add a little kick to an already tasty lunch treat. It was good but next time I think I am going to increase the curry a bit to jazz it up a bit.

1 -12 oz can of chunk light tuna, drained
4-6 tablespoons mayo or Miracle Whip (I used Kraft Light Mayo)
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
1/2 cup diced sweet onion
1/4 heaping teaspoon curry powder
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
2 hard boiled eggs, chopped

In medium bowl, mix everything together. We especially like it on whole wheat toast...

Comments

Popular Posts