Culinary Delights....Squirrel Style!




Typically I concentrate on human treats but today I wanted to highlight what apparently is a culinary delight for a squirrel: my carnation plant. This little guy has been visiting our patio for the last few weeks and slowly destroying my plant. I caught him taking a nibble here on Thursday...after these pictures he took off. I didn't clean up his mess off the table thinking maybe he would came back on Friday to eat the loose stuff...apparently, I overestimated the tidiness of my little squirrely friend. He did indeed return on Friday while I was work, but rather than eat the stuff he left on the table, he decided to go hog wild on the rest of the plant. Below is what I found when I got home from work....looks like he quite the TGIF party!


Comments

Popular Posts