A hearty start to the day

I made this breakfast casserole for a pot luck breakfast we were having at the office. It turned out pretty good, so I made another one for me and Victor. It was super easy to make. I forgot to take a picture...sorry!

Breakfast Casserole

3 large eggs
1/2 cup milk (I used fat free organic)
1 can of Cheddar Cheese soup (I used Campbell's)
2 cups frozen shredded hashbrowns
1 package of brown and serve turkey sausage (I used Banquet...also when I made it for the office I used 2 packages to make it more hearty)


Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.


Brown the sausage in a skillet. When done, remove from heat and cut into bite size pieces. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk and cheddar cheese soup. Once mixed thoroughly, add frozen hash brown potatoes and cut up sausage. Pour mixture into suitable sized baking dish. I used a 9 inch glass pie dish. Bake for 1 hr or until center set.

Comments

Popular Posts