Catching up

It's been a few months since I last posted.    My lack of posting was 50% because I have been pretty busy lately and 50% questioning whether or not I wanted to continue with the blog.  I originally started this blog to share my creations from my cake decorating class with my family.  After the class ended, it morphed into a general food blog  but Food Bloggers are a dime a dozen it seems. I wondered, what do I bring to the table that is more interesting or unique than everyone else? I do some recipe creation but mostly, I am just veering off of an existing recipe (always giving credit of course)....also, as most hard core food bloggers will tell you, it's a lot of work creating a picture perfect creation (ok, mine don't always fall into THIS category), getting the best photo possible and then writing an interesting and charming synopsis for your post. For some of the more successful bloggers, it's their full time job!  Anyway, what I missed on my time away from blogging was the writing...so the blog is going to be changing a bit, covering more topics than just food.  Hopefully, people will enjoy the change! 

Comments

Popular Posts